Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: View and add comments to Adobe® PDF files and fill interactive forms.
View and add comments to Adobe® PDF files and fill interactive forms.
The ONLY Android app with true, secure digital signatures. The most complete PDF viewer, annotator, and form filler on the market!
qPDF Notes is a PDF reader and markup tool that can annotate PDF documents, fill form fields, digitally sign, and save your changes. Saved PDFs are fully compatible with Adobe® Acrobat®.
Annotate PDFs on all Android phones and tablets 2.1 or higher including: Asus Transformer Prime, Acer Picasso, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note, Motorola XOOM, Toshiba, Lenovo Thinkpad, Kindle Fire, Nook, and devices with custom ROMs.
Sign and Secure
• Add true, secure digital signatures to PDF documents
• Customize the appearance (see Screenshots for a few examples)
• Sign a PDF with your finger!
• Protect yourself and your customers with secure, electronic signatures
• Add shapes, sticky notes, and text notes
• Markup PDF text with highlight, cross out, and underline
• Make the tool “Sticky” to keep it active until you turn it off
• Quick access to change properties with the Action Bar
• Set default properties or have them automatically update when you make changes
• Shows when you need it and fades when you don’t
• Adjust Next/Prev button sizes in Settings
• Lock Overlay: 2-finger tap (remembered across sessions)
• Go To: tap on numbers (e.g., “1/45″)
• Next page: >
• Prev Page: <
• Go to End: Long press >
• Go to beginning: Long press <
• Quick scroll: drag bar on the side
• Opens encrypted/password-protected PDFs
• Fill Forms in the menu to quickly fill our your PDF form
• Customize toolbar buttons and sizes
• Continuous page view for easy browsing in the document
• Multi-touch pinch to zoom; double tap to fit to width (great on tablets!)
• Search highlights all results on the screen
• Integration with Gmail, Google Docs, DropBox, and Corporate Email apps
• No SD Card required